Supernatural Superstar; That is what you are; Even in the most unserious days, God still works in mysterious ways!

Welcome To My Website

Video edited on Kapwing

Wanna Thank you for my life!

Video edited on Kapwing

I got the victory in Jesus!

Video edited on Kapwing

Psalms 119 Commentary: Part 9 (Verses 51 - 56)

Wednesday 21st July 2021

Hey!



I'm just going to naturally add a GIF afterwards because that's what I'm used to.

By the way, it's one update today - like I said the last time I'm here I'm not really supposed to be using my laptop and charging it at the same time. Plus it's late here and it does take some time for me to write, with or without distractions.

But don't worry, next time there will be two updates.



Hope you're ready for it!



Sorry, I love On My Block so much. Can't wait for Season 4, but I'm inevitably more excited about sharing this post with you guys!

Psalms 119:51-52

51 Proud people are always making fun of me. But I don’t turn away from your law. 
52 Lord, I remember the laws you gave long ago. I find comfort in them.

Don’t worry if people make fun of you. 

They also made fun of Jesus as well. This is what was said in Matthew 5 vs 10-12

10 `God makes happy those who have trouble for doing what is right. The kingdom of heaven is for them.
11 `God makes you happy when people say wrong things about you, when they trouble you, and when they say all kinds of lies about you. God makes you happy when it is for my sake.
12 Be happy and glad because God will be good to you in heaven. In the same way people troubled the prophets before your time.'
Jesus had many haters and people that didn’t like him. And he still does, even long after the Bible times. Not everybody believes in Jesus because they would rather do their own things. That's why as Christians, we have to bring as many people to Christ as possible.

If people make fun of you for believing in God and you listen to them (as in you stop believing in God because of them) then you have to ask yourself why their opinions really matter. 

You are not entitled to anyone’s opinion of you.

Believing in God might be hard at times especially how the world does many things to distract you. 

Some non believers may think that you're wasting your time serving the Lord as they would most likely believe that doing so is pointless because you can't physically see the Lord.

They may even think they've "gotten away" with everything but they're clearly mistaken. Only believers of God can make it into Heaven at the end of the day, nobody else can.

Sometimes, the World will make you regret being a Christian, but don't worry, the result and reward in Heaven is great if you persevere and don't give up (Galatians 6:9).

That's why 1 John 2:15 says that you shouldn't conform to the world.

In fact I was even saying to myself earlier on today that the devil will deliberately do things to destroy your destiny

Realise how many Ds there are in this awful sentence?

How destructive.

For example, you could be late to work even though you left your house on time, perhaps even earlier than you were supposed to.

Or people are unintentionally lashing out at you because they've had a bad day even though you've been a perfectly kind person the whole day. 

These people are related to your destiny (ie same career) and now you're wondering if you're even going down the right path anymore.

You are going down the right path, so don't worry. These are just the devil's tactics. I had even experienced this recently but I don't want to go into it, as with most of my other problems in life.

You are entitled to your own opinion of yourself. 

And on top of that, God’s opinion of you too. 

So what if man is displeased with you? 

If God is pleased with you over something that man isn’t happy with you about then it doesn’t matter! Only God can judge us at the end of the day. You can find this in Galatians 1:10 where it says...

 Am I now trying to get people to think well of me? Or do I want God to think well of me? Am I trying to please people? If I were, I would not be serving Christ.

This doesn’t mean you can behave anyhow. Nooo I’m not trying to say that at all. 

I’m just saying that try to please God more than man. Because life is temporary so you shouldn’t waste time thinking about how to please man but God instead.

I understand it’s not easy to suddenly stop caring about what other people think of you, don’t worry it takes time. I still kind of struggle with this problem in real life. On here? Not as much as before.

You can always pray to God about it and he’ll be able to direct you on the right path. And before I go to bed I also pray that y’all have a beautiful rest of the year and month amen.

Psalms 119:53-54

53 I am very angry because evil people have turned away from your law. 
54 No matter where I live, I sing about your orders.

God doesn’t like when we turn away from his law, especially if we turn away and we don’t come back. 

For example Lot's wife, she had looked back at Sodom and Gomorrah getting destroyed I believe and she had literally turned into a pillar of salt.

When you’ve backsliden, you should always repent. No matter where you are you should always try and praise God.

Earlier I was talking about Eli in 1 Samuel and I'm going to bring it up again.

This following post was from this website, and you can find it here...


During 1 Samuel 3:10-18, God wanted to wipe out the houses of Eli and his family. He didn’t tell this directly to Eli though because he had told Samuel instead.

This was a sign that he had been backsliding. 

If Eli hadn’t been doing that then God would have told him directly what he wanted to do to him.

But what’s really distressing is the fact that in 1 Samuel 3:18, Eli’s response to Samuel telling him that God wanted to wipe out his house was ‘he is God. Let him do as he pleases’.

What I’m trying to say is when God is warning you about something or when he’s trying to foreshadow something to you, don’t be nonchalant about it.

 Instead you should get down on your knees and pray. And God will guide you amen.

Eli had done the complete opposite thing. 

Instead of getting on his knees and praying about everything, he had acted really unfazed and indifferent about the fact that God was going to wipe out his house.

If anything, this reminds me of the story of Job and how Eli had acted in a very contrasting way to him.

In fact, let me quickly make some references to Job 1 vs 20 to the end.

20 After Job heard all these reports, he got up and tore his robe. He shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground and worshiped the Lord21 He said,

“I was born naked.
    And I’ll leave here naked.
The Lord has given, and the Lord has taken away.
    May the name of the Lord be praised.”

22 In spite of everything, Job didn’t sin by blaming God for doing anything wrong.

Get this...

Job had lost everything unexpectedly yet he had still given thanks and praise to the Lord.

Eli knew he was going to lose something yet he didn't really seem to care.

And's the issue with a lot of people today, Christians or not. 

God foreshadows something in their future that they need to act on but they disobey him, or they leave it to the last minute.

Don't be this person. Procrastination isn't worth it, and as I always like to say

"God doesn't guarantee tomorrow to anyone. So live your best life today because you could be taken away at any time."

I had also talked about signs of backsliding in this...


Never made links to anything in this website before, but I guess there is a first time for everything!

What I'm trying to say though is don't be like Eli. 

God doesn't really give ultimatums much, and you can't really give ultimatums to God. You additionally can't tempt God. You can find that in James 1:13.

When God is foreshadowing something in your life, regardless of how or where, you should act on it as soon as possible!

Don't act nonchalant about it or act unfazed, this is a huge sign that you've been backsliding because you've essentially stopped fearing the Lord.

Psalms 119:55-56

55 Lord, during the night I remember who you are. That’s why I keep your law. 
56 I have really done my best to obey your rules.

People keep God’s laws because they remember who he is. 

Try your best to obey God’s laws. He will reward you for it. But as I say quite a bit:

Make sure that you’re seeking God because you love him and not because of what you can get from him.

And also...  

Giving with strings attached isn't really giving.

If you’re constantly thinking about the reward God is going to give you because you’ve done something to make him happy, that’s good— in a way.

But if it’s the only thing you’re thinking about & you’re not really thinking about God himself... then that means you’re seeking him for the wrong reasons. 

As aforementioned, giving with strings attached isn’t really giving.

Don’t worry, it’s not the end of the world if you’re like this. 

I’m unintentionally like this 10% of the time too though you can always pray about it like I do.

That's all for now, I'll see you next time!


I'll see you when I see you xx

Length of posts don't bother me anymore, just posting in general makes God proud irrespective of length, but at the same time, I'll try not to make things too short on here as I feel like that is kind of disrespectful to God. 

In my opinion anyway.