Supernatural Superstar; That is what you are; Even in the most unserious days, God still works in mysterious ways!

Welcome To My Website

Video edited on Kapwing

Wanna Thank you for my life!

Video edited on Kapwing

I got the victory in Jesus!

Video edited on Kapwing

Psalms 119 Commentary: Part 8 (Verse 45 - 50)

Monday 19th July 2021

I didn't really feel like updating today, and I'll admit that there have been a few days like that, but I still push through anyway. And normally when I start writing I don't finish until I stop.

I just don’t like the idea of starting something I’m not going to finish. When I start something I always make sure I finish it - unless I really don’t like it.

And as far as I’m concerned, I like this. I love this  

God laid it on my heart to update today, and ideally, I wanted to do so but at the same time I guess it just wasn't happening. But now that you're here, and I am too - hey!



I love Descendants. Everything about it, I just love, except one thing. But I don't want to say it.

Before I went on this website today, another reason being because my phone was becoming hot and I didn't want to spend too much time on it, I was reading this website. You should have a look at it as well for that matter - only if you want to though. Don't feel forced to do so.


There was a specific reason as to why I visited this website that I don't really want to get into at the moment, or at all but the website was more or less talking about how you can identify a wise person (out of fools).

Psalms 119:45-46

45 I will lead a full and happy life, because I’ve tried to obey your rules. 
46 I will talk about your covenant laws to kings. I will not be put to shame.

I hope you guys live a long and happy life with purpose and meaning because like I said earlier it’s not how long you live for, it’s how well you live your life.

This doesn’t mean that you can’t live a long life without meaning because you can! ie Nelson Mandela was 95 when he died in 2013.

And Prince Phillip was almost 100 when he died. He was 99.

I saw Nelson's death on the news in Year 7. And normally I don't always know that someone dies, I need to read and watch the news more often. 

Some people I didn't really know about until after they had died - ie Kobe  Bryant. 

And sadly the world can be like that too sometimes. Occasionally people are rude to someone when they are still alive. If they deserved it then that's another story, but most of the time they didn't.

As soon as that person dies, that's when they realised how rude they were to them. 

That's most definitely not the right thing to do - be kind to someone when they're still alive so that you don't regret the way you've treated them after they're gone.

I pray that you will be remembered and treated kindly all the days of your life, amen. 

Yes, people will be unkind to you but you've just got to do your best to rise above them and shine just like Psalms 1 vs 1-2 suggests. I use that below.

Don’t be ashamed of God because then he’ll be ashamed of you. 

I can’t lie I used to be ashamed of posting about God on social media. In fact I would post about anything but God on social media because I was too worried what other people would think. 

Then I prayed about it and he helped me. Now talking about him is like a force of habit.

God will give you long life if you obey him and if you follow his teachings. Abraham was very obedient to God and he lived 175 years.

Psalms 119:47-48

47 I take delight in obeying your commands Because I love them. 
48 I praise your commands, and I love them. I spend time thinking about your orders.

What consumes your mind controls your life so make sure that your mind is filled with godly and righteous thoughts.

If a person consumes your life then you really need to assess why - you're allowing them to have a hold on you too much and it's not good. 

At some point I kept thinking about the babies I worked with at a nursery. That's different. Most of the time what you think about a lot is mainly what you've been thinking about the most the whole day.

Google says...

A new study has suggested that an average person has 6,200 thoughts per day. Thousands of thoughts cross our mind through the day. Many people even complain that they can't sleep immediately after going to bed as their brain does not stop thinking.




 Spend time with God and think about his orders day and night.

I'm sure of you can think about something from this Earth for a long time then you can think about God.

Sometimes I have dreams that I am talking to God in Heaven. Do the dreams last long?

No... not really, but I am planning to work on that.

Occasionally God foreshadows things through dreams and I remember listening to Bible Study from my home church about hearing from God.  Dreams were one of them. 

I believe there were 11 parts.

When I find the series on YouTube then I will definitely try to link it here so that you guys can be blessed by it as well. 

Psalms 1:1-2

1 Blessed is the one who obeys the law of the Lord. 

He doesn’t follow the advice of evil people. He doesn’t make a habit of doing what sinners do. He doesn’t join those who make fun of the Lord and his law.
 
2 Instead, he takes delight in the law of the Lord. He thinks about his law day and night.

Those that obey the Lord are blessed. 

And don’t think I’m a hypocrite because best believe these scriptures and commentaries are for me as well. 

Not just you guys. My walk with God is nowhere near perfect haha but it is a lot better compared to 2020.

Psalms 119:49-50

49 Remember what you have said to me. You have given me hope. 

50 Even when I suffer, I am comforted Because you promised to keep me alive.

Verse 50 can have references to Psalms 23:4

Even though I walkthrough the darkest valley, I will not be afraid. You are with me. Your shepherd’s rod and staff comfort me.

When God is with you, nothing and no one can turn against you! 

God gives you hope even during your darkest times. 

That’s why people turn to God mainly in times of distress. 

But sometimes people forget to turn to God during the good times too. God gives you the good times — this is why you should appreciate him. Appreciate him in the good times and bad.

Earlier today I had to remind myself that everyone has their own struggles, and just because someone is happy on the outside doesn't mean that they are on the inside.

Comparison is a very common thing in life and everyone struggles with it, or they have struggled with it at some point if they don't do so now. 

I've struggled with it in the past and I admit that - even today otherwise I wouldn't have researched it.

But I've stopped now, I love my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. No way am I giving up all my talents away, as well as my family and my friends.

In my pages post today I will talk about that more - and I'm sorry today was a relatively short post. 

I get kind of fussy when my posts aren't as long as I want it to be as I feel like I'm not really doing God justice with a short post - but God understands. He always has and he always will.

Till next time, which will be 

*crickets and tumbleweed rolling as I try to think*

You know what, let me not say 😁 Anything can happen this week - have a good one too.


Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down ....

Just playing with you guys, see ya next time!!