Supernatural Superstar; That is what you are; Even in the most unserious days, God still works in mysterious ways!

Welcome To My Website

Video edited on Kapwing

Wanna Thank you for my life!

Video edited on Kapwing

I got the victory in Jesus!

Video edited on Kapwing

Psalms 119 Commentary: Part 4 (Verses 19 - 23)

Tuesday 6th July 2021

This was meant to be posted earlier today but I've been kind of procrastinating hahahaha, forgive. Second time this has happened. Thank you


But hellllooo! Welcome to Part 4 for Psalms 119 commentary.

Psalms 119:19-20

19 I’m a stranger on earth. Don’t hide your commands from me. 
20 My heart is filled with longing for your laws at all times.

You’re a stranger on Earth in the sense that not everybody will know you. 

That's actually not a bad thing. Being famous isn't everything.
If anything, here is one disadvantage of it...


Famous people can't do things that the average person can. 

What do you think would happen if a celebrity had walked down to the supermarket on a regular day? 

They would most likely be mobbed and hounded for autographs and pictures. 

Celebrities and other famous people cannot lead lives of normal people.

 They may be forced to live in their own little secluded world, and will generally be unable to do things that the average person can. This disadvantage of being famous can stop celebrities from indulging in the little pleasures of life, which can be very frustrating indeed. Some of these simple pleasures of life include:

  • Playing ball at the neighbourhood playground
  • Going shopping at the grocery store
  • Going for an uninterrupted walk or a bicycle ride on the beach
  • Lying on the beach without being mobbed on a sunny day
  • Sitting on the park bench and reading a book without being asked "Can I take a picture of you?"
  • Have a quiet dinner with family at the local restaurant
So like I said, being known by everyone or a lot of people isn't that bad.

The General Overseer of Nigeria (Pastor E A Adeboye) has an annual book called Open Heavens - a daily devotional. 

This was part of what he had said on the 15th January, where the Title for the Daily Devotional on that day was Men Pleasing.

"Fame can create a major problem for you, and that is why I do not like it. You cannot live the life that you love to live; you cannot just stop by the road and buy roasted plantain when you feel like eating some. There are a lot of eyes on you.
Left to me, if I could do the work of God without showing my face everywhere, I would gladly do it. I thank God I am not after fame, so when people criticise me on social media because of my Bible-based beliefs, I don’t pay attention. Some preachers can’t preach the truth anymore because they want to remain popular with the congregation. The fear of man brings a snare (Proverbs 29:25). Beware!"

And on February 18th, where the topic was Riches Without Sorrow. 

"I assure you that ill-gotten wealth will always have sorrow in it. I have seen all kinds of wealth in my little time as a Pastor and tell you, many wealthy people are living in so much sorrow that they are willing to give up all they have in exchange for peace of mind. Many people have used ill-gotten money to buy cars without knowing that they have bought what would drive them to their early graves."

Sometimes people will have such a good impact in Life that after they've died, people still remember them as if they were still alive - or if they knew them when they were still alive.

Even though they didn't.

Don't get me wrong, there are good things about fame. But I almost always overlook the bad ones. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I would personally dislike it, especially how I'm introverted, in public anyway. It honestly depends on who I'm with. 

I wouldn't be able to deal with paparazzi following me anytime I go outside and I'm sure many people feel the same way as me as well.

Fame is comme si comme sa (not good and not bad) -- however unless you're famous for God, then I can't 100% see how you can balance the two of them together. Like verse 20 says, your heart should be filled with longing for God's laws.

Not longing for material possessions.

Lastly, when I was writing, copying and pasting the first half of this post (if  I used a website), I was listening to Things We Want by Ramiyah and some of the lyrics were:

"There are things we want so bad, like a dream we've always had. 
But what we want ain't always good for us.

There are things that may look good, that could be misunderstood.

'Cause what we want ain't always good for all..."

As I always like to say, just because something is good for someone else doesn't mean it's good for you.

 Everyone's path in life is completely different - no two journeys are the same, even if you're meant to have the same job as someone. 

Here is the fact about life.

Some people gain success fast and they lose it fast

Some gain it fast and they lose it slowly - but they lose it!

Some gain it and lose it when they die. So they have it for the rest of their lives from when they have it.

Some gain it slowly and lose it slowly

Some gain it slowly and lose it quickly

Some don't gain success at all.

And I pray that the last one will not be your portion in Jesus Mighty name, I pray, amen!

If God hides something away from you or if he stops revealing things to you and you stop hearing from him, then that means you’re backsliding. 

You’ve fallen away from him. Don’t let that happen. Long to hear from God at all times.

Psalms 119:21

21 You correct proud people. They are under your curse. They wander away from your commands.

Don’t be a proud person because God doesn’t like it. 

He punished a lot of proud people in the bible, they are countless.

There is no hope for the proud but there is hope if you used to be proud but then you repented.

Nebuchadnezzar was a proud person and he had gotten turned into an animal for 7 years. 

Pharaoh was proud, by God hardening his heart. Even though he had survived all of the ten plagues, he had died later. I believe he drowned in the Red Sea.

The Red Sea is not Red. I always thought it was Red, but I don't think it is.

Psalms 119:22-23

22 I obey your covenant laws. So don’t let evil people laugh at me or hate me. 
23 Even if rulers sit together and tell lies about me, I will spend time thinking about your orders.

When you do something or you stand up for something in your life and people laugh at you, don’t worry! They did the same thing to Jesus.

But you can’t let these people win. 

If you let your haters get to you then you’re essentially letting the devil win. 

The devil doesn’t deserve to win. Forget the haters because somebody loves you.

And as T.I & Rihanna beautifully put it, just life your life! (aye, aye, aye!!) ♥️♥️ 

& Never mind what haters say. So long till they fade away.

Also if you’re interested but you don’t have to listen of course here is this sermon I found interesting

https://youtu.be/UoAC6yp0Dcg

and a gospel playlist I made

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoKFCVp1WZJGMwjIioI4616KUezE-dvio

God wanted me to share but it’s not by force don’t worry ✨✨

Have a lovely day

Use your haters as a fuel for success