Supernatural Superstar; That is what you are; Even in the most unserious days, God still works in mysterious ways!

Welcome To My Website

Video edited on Kapwing

Wanna Thank you for my life!

Video edited on Kapwing

I got the victory in Jesus!

Video edited on Kapwing

Psalms 119 Commentary: Part 11 (Verses 63-68)

 Friday 30th July 2021

Hey, sorry for the wait, I've been working. Because of that, updates may be slow, unless I have a day off.

And I do now, until Wednesday 💖😏



Psalms 119:63-64

63 I’m a friend to everyone who has respect for you. I’m a friend to everyone who follows your rules. 
64 Lord, the earth is filled with your love. Teach me your orders.

Verse 63 isn’t saying that you can’t have non religious friends. You can. You absolutely can.  

Just be cautious of who they are.

There are so many amazing people out there who aren't necessarily religious but either way, try to be friends with as many Christians as possible so that your opinions don't clash and you're able to settle your differences better, should you need to do so.

Some of my friends are other religions but either way, just be mindful of Proverbs 13 vs 20.

Walk with wise people and become wise.
    A companion of foolish people suffers harm.

I mention Proverbs 13 vs 20 all of the time, I really do like it. 

Proverbs is one of my favourite books of the Bible now because it has so many important life lessons we sometimes tend to overlook.

Not just that but Psalms 1 vs 1-4 as well

Blessed is the person who obeys the law of the Lord.
    They don’t follow the advice of evil people.
They don’t make a habit of doing what sinners do.
    They don’t join those who make fun of the Lord and his law.


Instead, the law of the Lord gives them joy.
    They think about his law day and night.
That kind of person is like a tree that is planted near a stream of water.
    It always bears its fruit at the right time.
Its leaves don’t dry up.
    Everything godly people do turns out well.

Sinful people are not like that at all.
    They are like straw
    that the wind blows away.


In light of what I said before I did these verses, if you have so called “friends” that make fun of you due to your faith or if they no longer want to be your friend anymore because they found out that you’re religious then you really have to cut them from your life.

You don't have to explain things to them if you don't want to do so, but it's honestly up to you.

For example, when I need to cut someone from my life for a specific reason, normally I'd let them know before I cut them off, depending on how I feel about them.

If they really cared about being removed from my life, then maybe they'd try and change their act. If not then I guess I know how I really stand with them.

Hang around with like minded people and people who are good influences on you to save yourself from unnecessary drama and stress. 

The earth is filled with God’s love where he can use you to be a blessing to others.

I'd also just like to point out the last part of Psalms 1:4 which says that everything Godly people do turn out well.

I may be wrong but this is probably a misconception. Someone might think this means that genuine Christians will always succeed in everything they do or they won't face any hardships in life.

Whilst this would be amazing, this isn't exactly what it means. 

It means that you will be even more successful if you've got God on your side. 

I feel like Christians turn to God more in hardship instead of good times primarily because Matthew 11 vs 28-30 says

28 “Come to me, all you who are tired and are carrying heavy loads. I will give you rest. 29 Become my servants and learn from me. I am gentle and free of pride. You will find rest for your souls. 30 Serving me is easy, and my load is light.”

Some people most likely think that Verse 28 means they should only turn to God in troubled as it says cast your burdens unto the Lord so that he will give you rest. 

It doesn't say cast your good times unto the Lord so that he will give you rest.

It doesn't matter what you're going through in life, God wants to hear from you all the time! 

All you need to do is speak to him, as much as you can, when you can.


Psalms 119:65-66

65 Lord, be good to me as you have promised. 
66 Increase my knowledge and give me good sense, because I believe in your commands.

I’m probably wrong (and if I am wrong I obviously didn’t mean to mislead) but I believe that the main difference between knowledge and wisdom is that Knowledge is simply knowing something.

Wisdom on the other hand is applying that knowledge in a way that is smart and sensical.

For example

Knowledge: knowing that water and oil don’t (always) mix
Wisdom: never mixing oil and water at the same time — unless you actually don’t have a choice


Or something like that.

That was my interpretation of knowledge vs wisdom, here is one from this website I found when researching the same thing on google. It was the first thing I came across as it was a featured snippet.

Knowledge vs Wisdom 

Wisdom. Knowledge is gathered from learning and education, while most say that wisdom is gathered from day-to-day experiences and is a state of being wise. ... 

Knowledge is merely having clarity of facts and truths, while wisdom is the practical ability to make consistently good decisions in life.

I pray that God gives you knowledge but on top of that, he gives you wisdom as well. 

Solomon asked for wisdom. God will give you good sense because you believe in his commands amen.

God was really proud of Solomon for asking for wisdom when he could have asked for anything else.   

You can find all of this in 1 Kings 3 vs 10-15

10 The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. 

11 So God said to him, “Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, 12 I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. 

13 Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both wealth and honour—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings. 

14 And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.” 

15 Then Solomon awoke—and he realized it had been a dream.

I pray that God is proud of you all the days of your life amen.

Sometimes God can speak to you in dreams like I said earlier in this posts section somewhere. 

And I also believe I said there are other ways he can speak to you, but mainly through dreams.

Psalms 119:67-68

67 Before I went through suffering, I went down the wrong path. But now I obey your word. 
68 You are good, and what you do is good. Teach me your orders.

People normally go down the wrong path because they don’t walk with God. 

But as soon as God guides your footsteps, he delivers. 

Strive to have righteous characteristics and be like a child of God. 

Obey his teachings because God is good and everything he does is good as well.

You can also link this to Psalms 23 vs 4, which says

Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

I mean, how many times have you been lost and you've asked God to direct your path, and he delivers?

This has happened to me a lot of times. 

You don't even have to be lost, God will deliver all of the time because he is God.
 
Every time I'm praying, one of my prayer points is that I always or if not then most of the time follow the path of righteousness. I hope you do the same.

When I say almost and most of the time, I mean in terms of making that my prayer point, by the way.

Sadly I don't always remember to say that.

Well, that's all for today y'all, I will see you next time but I can't guarantee when.


I know, I'm sorry.

But it should be on Sunday by God's grace, will definitely be on another day off though.

Have a good weekend.