Supernatural Superstar; That is what you are; Even in the most unserious days, God still works in mysterious ways!

Welcome To My Website

Video edited on Kapwing

Wanna Thank you for my life!

Video edited on Kapwing

I got the victory in Jesus!

Video edited on Kapwing

Psalms 119 Commentary: Part 12 (Verses 69-76)

 Tuesday August 3rd 2021

Hey! 


Haven't watched the Cosby Show before yet, but everything from the 90s, I just love. 

Wish I was alive in that era. It's definitely my favourite one.

I've decided to update today because I have work tomorrow, and my next day off won't be until Sunday. 

Leaving a week and a day between posts doesn’t really do God justice  - even if he understands my situation. 

Plus I love love love writing. Like in general. I love writing stories in my free time.

It’s another thing I can’t live without, along with my friends, my family, God, and then some.

Although let’s  not forget my piano🥰🥰😇

I'll try and update again after work on Saturday, because Sunday too will be pretty busy for me. 

Unfortunately, today we will only be having one update, but I can promise you Saturday night will be two. 

Because of this, I'll try and make this update as long as I can but not too long.

Saturday's future talk though, let's get to the present day!

Psalms 119: 69-70

69 The lies of proud people have taken away my good name.
    But I follow your rules with all my heart.

70 70 Their unfeeling hearts are hard and stubborn.
    But I take delight in your law.

Everybody lies and I'm pretty sure we're aware of it. 

But God believes that proud people lie more than the average person.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't lied before - no pun intended. 

Even if you have lied before to protect someone, it doesn't matter. You still unfortunately lied.

God is against lying because yes, you might be afraid of hurting someone's feelings by telling the truth to them - but trust that a beautiful lie is worse than a painful truth.

Besides, I don't want guilt eating you alive simply because you've lied to someone. 

Lies can become worse throughout time.

If you don't them to, then I'd suggest telling the truth at all times. 

Just don't over-do it though, as it don't be too harsh on someone just because you're speaking your opinion.

If someone asks you for your opinion, then by all means give it to them. This doesn't mean that you can't give your opinion even if someone doesn't ask you for it.

You can, however if you go overboard then people may resent you for it and they wouldn't want to be around you as well. I don't wish that for anyone at all.

Not even the people I don’t like. Love your enemies and do good to those who hurt you. Matthew 5:44

Lastly, Proverbs 6 vs 16-19 mentions 6 things in which the Lord hates. Lying is one of them.

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

This is the NIV version. I genuinely don't read the NIV version unless I understand what a verse is trying to say.

 I read the NIRV version and Worldwide English (New Testament).

From time to time, it's good for you to explore different Bible versions. 

I only read the ones I actually understand, but every now and then, I will read others.

Psalms 119:71-72

71 It was good for me to suffer. That’s what helped me to understand your orders. 
72 The law you gave is worth more to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.

As beautiful as money is, don’t worship it because Verse 72 is more or less saying that God’s law that he’s given us is worth more than a thousand pieces of gold and silver. 

This verse couldn’t be any more correct.

Suffering is good sometimes because people turn to God more in times of trouble than of happiness, that’s what I found out somewhere anyway.

This is good but don’t forget to turn to God when things are good in your life as well because he made that happen.

Also think of Job — he lost everything then at the end of Job, God gave him 2x of everything he lost. 

This can all be found at the end of Job 42, or just the end of Job in general actually, where it says:

12 The Lord blessed the last part of Job’s life even more than the first part. He gave Job 14,000 sheep and 6,000 camels. He gave him 1,000 pairs of oxen and 1,000 donkeys. 

13 Job also had seven sons and three daughters. 

14 He named the first daughter Jemimah. He named the second Keziah. And he named the third Keren-Happuch. 

15 Job’s daughters were more beautiful than any other women in the whole land. Their father gave them a share of property along with their brothers.

Have the mindset that God will bless you greatly like he blessed Job after your suffering and you will be unstoppable.

I was lastly watching a Dhar Mann video the other day— I forgot the title but this man in a cartoon kept on seeing the good sides of everything.

For example, his son broke his leg. And normally that’s a bad thing, right? 

He saw it as a good thing. And it was.

People were recruiting young boys to be soldiers from the man’s neighbourhood and they didn’t have a choice. They had to go. 

But due to his son’s broken leg, he couldn’t go.

Think positively and positive things will happen in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

Lastly, I'd just like to point out the part in Verse 71 where it says 

71 It was good for me to suffer. That’s what helped me to understand your orders. 

You can link this to 2 Corinthians 12:9-10, and it says this...

Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 

10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I know Paul didn't write Psalms, David did, but he had still taken pleasure in his weaknesses regardless.

Use your weaknesses as well as your past mistakes as a fuel for success.

Psalms 119 vs 75-76

75 Lord, I know that your laws are right. You were faithful to your promise when you made me suffer. 
76 May your faithful love comfort me as you have promised me.

I was going to do this post before but God said to me that I should publish the previous one first.

May God’s faithful love comfort you as he has promised you, amen. A true Christian, no matter what people tell them, would always believe the Bible.

So if someone said to them for example

Matthew 17:20 says “if you have faith, you can move mountains”

And whilst that might be true, to an extent, it’s really saying that nothing will be impossible for you if you have faith. The moving mountains bit is a metaphor.

I think it means if you have faith, then you’ll be able to solve your insurmountable problems that are like a mountain.

// This sentence onwards wasn’t quoted from me, it was from https://faithisland.org/faith/mustard-seed-faith-matthew-17-20-explained/

I've never actually used a link like the before, I would just make up a title and say the link afterwards.

A lack of faith is simply not trusting God to keep His promises, believing He can do something, or believing that He wants to bless us and direct our lives. 

For example, not tithing because we don’t think we can and still have what we need to cover our expenses is a lack of faith

Believing something is not His will comes from studying the scriptures and knowing that there are simply some things God won’t do for us because He knows better.

An example of this would be pursuing a romantic relationship with a non-Christian; asking God to give you this person as your husband or wife, but the relationship doesn’t work out. 

It isn’t because God was unfaithful or because you didn’t have enough faith. It’s because God doesn’t want us to be unequally yoked.

If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” -Matthew 17:20

2 Corinthians 6:14 also says Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?

And Amos 3:3 says how can you walk with someone unless you are in agreement with them - it doesn't say that word for word, I said that myself but it says something like that anyway.

That's all for now - and I'd just like to thank God because I didn't have the motivation to post this. I kept getting distracted.

You guys see those massive GIFs above the posts page? 

Yeah, I did both of them today and they took ageesss, especially the first one as it’s way longer than the second. There's one beneath as well.

Thank God I did A Level Media.

I got distracted doing that. If I hadn't then no doubt this post would have been earlier. I was even supposed to be sleeping when I sent this, which I shall do right now as I have a long day ahead tomorrow.

See you on Saturday, by the Grace of God!! xx


(Tia and Tamera💖💖😍)

Like I said, I really do love the 90s, and some 90s shows so don't be surprised if you recognise any!!