Supernatural Superstar; That is what you are; Even in the most unserious days, God still works in mysterious ways!

Welcome To My Website

Video edited on Kapwing

Wanna Thank you for my life!

Video edited on Kapwing

I got the victory in Jesus!

Video edited on Kapwing

John 15 Analysis - Part 1

 Sunday 13th June 2021

One of the reasons I started this was so that I could analyse some Bible verses. The Bible is filled will a lot of amazing quotes and scriptures, and I also didn't like how my analyses of them were going unnoticed. I have learnt many important and essential things from these scriptures, which I would like to share with you guys right now.

I analysed all of John 15 in April which I had kept in a word document, hidden until now. John 15 has to be one of the most powerful Bible chapters I have ever read in my life.

Everything copied here was from the word document I used, but this isn't all of John 15. It will be split into two or three parts. Analyses is in bold, scriptures are in italics.

The Vine and the Branches

15 “I am the true vine. My Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch joined to me that does not bear fruit. He trims every branch that does bear fruit. Then it will bear even more fruit. 

If you don’t bear fruit then God wouldn’t be very happy with you. Like how a gardener would chop off a tree that doesn’t produce fruit, God would remove himself from your life if you do the same thing, as in not produce any fruit. Therefore, make sure to produce fruit at all times.

On the other hand, if you bear fruit, then God will make sure that you bare even more fruit. This can link to the parable of the ten talents in Matthew 25:14-30. The servant with one talent had wasted his talent so therefore he had gone straight to Hell. But the servants that did use their talents had gotten more than what they had earned before because they had used their talents wisely. Do the same thing!

You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain joined to me, just as I also remain joined to you. No branch can bear fruit by itself. It must remain joined to the vine. In the same way, you can’t bear fruit unless you remain joined to me.

Don’t expect to bear fruit by yourself, because everything you have in life, God gave it to you. You didn’t earn it by yourself. Only God can let you bare it, nobody else can. Similarly, God will never give you more than what you can handle in your life. The vine can also simultaneously symbolise Jesus. If you remain close to Jesus then he will make you connected to him and he will help you a lot in your life.

“I am the vine. You are the branches. If you remain joined to me, and I to you, you will bear a lot of fruit. You can’t do anything without me. If you don’t remain joined to me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and dries up. Branches like those are picked up. They are thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain joined to me and my words remain in you, ask for anything you wish. And it will be done for you. When you bear a lot of fruit, it brings glory to my Father. It shows that you are my disciples.

You can’t do anything without Jesus in your life so therefore you shouldn’t even try. Make sure that you praise God because you want to and not because of what you can get from him. God doesn’t like that.

Matthew 7:7-8 “Ask, and it will be given to you. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. Everyone who asks will receive. The one who searches will find. The door will be opened to the one who knocks.”

Jeremiah 14:10, Proverbs 1:7 and James 5:19-20 can explain this in more detail.

Jeremiah 14:10

 The Lord gave Jeremiah a message about these people. The Lord said,

“They really love to wander away from me.
    Their feet go down the wrong path.
I do not accept these people.
    I will remember the evil things they have done.
    I will punish them for their sins.”

 

This verse is saying that God doesn’t like people who turn away from him, just as he doesn’t like people who don’t produce any fruit. The people that have wandered away from God, just as Jeremiah 14:10 suggests, can be those that haven’t produced any fruit. They are the people that haven’t remained joined to him, so therefore, they are like a branch that has been thrown away and dried up.

 

God doesn’t accept people that haven’t remained joined to him, nor does he accept those that have wandered away from him. He will remember all of the sins that people have done to him. Don’t make God remember your sins! Instead, let him remember all of the good things that you have done in your life.

James 5:19-20

My brothers and sisters, suppose one of you wanders away from the truth. And suppose someone brings that person back. 20 Then here is what I want you to remember. Anyone who keeps a sinner from going astray will save them from death. God will erase many sins by forgiving them.

Someone wandering away from the truth can also indirectly be someone who doesn’t produce any fruit. What this verse is implicitly trying to say is if you divert someone that has stopped producing fruit (for one reason or the other) unto the right path again, then you will be blessed. You should be happy because you have saved the sinner from death!

Proverbs 1:7

If you really want to gain knowledge, you must begin by having respect for the Lord.
    But foolish people hate wisdom and instruction.

If you want to bear fruit in your life, then you must begin by serving the Lord and having respect for him at the same time.

“Just as the Father has loved me, I have loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love. In the same way, I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that you will have the same joy that I have. I also want your joy to be complete. 12 Here is my command. Love one another, just as I have loved you.

Just as God loved Jesus, Jesus loves you otherwise he wouldn’t have died for our sins. God and Jesus have never fallen out of love for us so therefore we should do the same thing – we should never fall out of love for Jesus.

Additionally, it should be your goal in life to always obey the 10 commandments every day. This doesn’t mean obey some of them and not the rest of them, no, you should obey all of them. If you obey the 10 commandments then you are remaining in God’s love.

Jesus wants our joy to be complete.

Psalms 30:5 His anger lasts for only a moment.
    But his favour lasts for a person’s whole life.
Weeping can stay for the night.
    But joy comes in the morning.

You may have had a bad evening or night but trust God that the morning will always be better! And if it’s not, then you can always pray to him that things will get better.

Like I said, this is only the first half, the second half will be up another time.