Supernatural Superstar; That is what you are; Even in the most unserious days, God still works in mysterious ways!

Welcome To My Website

Video edited on Kapwing

Wanna Thank you for my life!

Video edited on Kapwing

I got the victory in Jesus!

Video edited on Kapwing

Introduction

Sunday 13th June 2021

 Hi! Welcome to Supernatural Superstar. I struggled with the name about three times (I had Divine Intervention, Miracle Supernatural...) but we're here now. My name is Lola and I hope you will be truly blessed by posts about God I'm going to be sharing on here.

I never really thought of doing this, that was until God revealed to me this morning during church service that I should start a website where I post about God. But I kept making excuses, for example

"I don't think I'm capable"

"But what if it costs money..."

"I could never do something like that"

"I don't think I have the time", and then some

That was until I realised that these came from the devil and not God himself. God would never cause you to doubt yourself. After all John 10:10 says The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

There's no updating schedule, I will update when I have the time, but I will try to make it as frequent as possible. Thank you for tuning in, I'll make sure you won't regret it

And always remember that God loves you and he is a..

Supernatural Superstar!!!!

Have a good day/ night